[photography of the beautiful Caucasus]

Elbrus from Cheget - Эльбрус с Чегета

These pics are from a couple of weeks ago when I was on the mountain of Cheget and took pics of the sunset and sunrise on Elbrus. This was before I climbed the mountain. You can imagine that looking at the majesty of this peak I was pretty stoked about getting to the top of it. And as I mentioned earlier, the next week, I went to the top.

Я снял эти фотки где-то две неделе назад когда я был на горе Чегете. Это рассвет и закат не Эльбрусе. Это было перед тем как я поднялся на нее. Ты можешь представить себя что когда я смотрел на красоту этой вершины, я так сильно хотел ее покорить. Kак я раньше сказал, я потом ее покорил.

080410-9845-Edit
080410-9879-Edit-Edit
080410-9905-Edit-Edit
080510-9974-Edit-Edit

No comments:

Post a Comment